What is Ocado Retail’s Charitable Giving Policy?
Charitable giving is part of who we are. We recognise that many charities and charitable organisations rely heavily on fundraising and corporate donations. We’ll always try to help, if donation requests meet our criteria.
A £50 voucher will be issued to use for fundraising purposes, for example, a raffle prize or to purchase supplies needed for fundraising efforts.
Who we support
We consider requests relating to most charitable causes. Exclusions are: religious or political causes, and causes we feel are too far removed from our business values. All donations will be made to organisations, not individuals.
Causes that promote and support food poverty, education, employment, and local environmental issues and the community are preferred.
How to apply
If your request meets the above criteria, please complete the form here. Please apply at least 8 weeks before your event.
We carefully consider every request because we understand how much value charities bring to the community. We will send you an email to let you know if you have been successful or not within 21 working days of applying.
Please be patient with us – we receive a huge number of applications and always respond as fast as we can.
Terms and Conditions
- All charitable donations are given at Ocado’s discretion.
- Donations will be in the form of Ocado e-vouchers only; discretion is expected regarding what they are spent on.
- Donations can be recalled or withdrawn if it is felt they are not being used appropriately.
- Forms must be fully completed.
- We only accept one successful application per charity per year.
- We cannot send the voucher to a personal email address; it must be sent to the charity/organisation email address.
- All requests are considered, but our decision is final.
- We reserve the right to communicate this donation publicly, and in some instances will be legally obliged to do so.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, discount or coupon.